General Admission Lottery Procedures for US Wrecking Ball Tour
Please see details below regarding policies and procedures for the US Wrecking Ball Tour General Admission Lottery. The lottery allows holders of general admission tickets a random chance to enter the forward barricade area on the floor, closest to the stage. This is entirely optional and can be disregarded by GA ticket holders who do not wish to enter the lottery for a chance to be placed in the forward barricade.
1) On the day of the show, sequentially numbered wristbands will be distributed beginning at 5 Hours prior to door time. This will take place at the gate designated for GA entrance. Wristbands will be distributed until 2 Hours prior to door time. (No additional lottery/floor wristbands will be distributed until after doors are open.)
2) Patrons must be present and in possession of their GA ticket to receive a wristband. Only one wristband per patron will be issued
3) After the patron's ticket has been verified, a wristband will be issued and affixed to the patron’s wrist.
4) Anyone who receives a numbered wristband prior to doors has an equal chance to be first in line to enter the Front Area. A wristband does not guarantee a place in the Front Area.
5) Patrons who have received a wristband may leave the premises. They must return 1 hour and 30 minutes before Doors.
6) Patrons who received a wristband and are present for the drawing must be ready to enter the venue. This means they should not be carrying any prohibited items with them (e.g. backpacks/ large bags, cameras, recording devices, etc.). If there are any questions regarding prohibited items, please check with venue staff prior to the drawing.
7) A starting number will be randomly picked 1 hour and 30 minutes prior to Doors . A patron will draw the starting number. This number will be announced at gate designated for GA entrance Lottery.
8) The patron wearing the wristband that matches the starting number will be first in line. All participants are requested to remain in sequential order as venue entry and security screening will begin immediately following drawing. Patrons will be directed by tour and venue staff through this process.
9) All patrons with GA tickets and a wristband who wish to enter according to the lottery, need to remain present to be processed and escorted into the venue. Failure to be present for drawing, or not remaining throughout the lottery entry process will result in forfeiture of lottery position.
10) Once inside the venue, a second wristband will be issued to identify those who are within the winning range. This is required to enter the Front GA Area.
Good luck and enjoy the show!