Live Dates • March 9, 2016
Los Angeles General Admission Pit Lottery Procedure
Please see details below regarding policies and procedures for the show’s GA Lottery. The “lottery” allows holders of general admission tickets a random chance to enter the forward barricade area on the floor, closest to the stage. This is entirely optional and can be disregarded by GA ticket holders who do not wish to enter the lottery for a chance to be placed in the forward barricade.
1) On the day of the show, sequentially numbered wristbands will be distributed beginning at 2:00PM. This will take place at the East Entry on S. Figueroa St. Wristbands will be distributed until 5:00PM. (After 5:00PM, additional lottery/floor wristbands will not be distributed until after doors are open)
2) Patrons must be present and in possession of their GA ticket to receive a wristband. Only one wristband per patron will be issued.
3) After the patron’s ticket has been verified as a GA ticket. A wristband will be issued and affixed to the patron’s wrist.
4) Anyone who receives a numbered wristband prior to doors, has an equal chance to be first in line to enter the Front Area. A wristband does not guarantee a place in the Front Area.
5) Patrons who have received a wristband may leave the premises. They must return by 5:00PM.
6) Patrons who received a wristband and are present for the drawing must be ready to enter the venue. This means they should not be carrying any prohibited items with them. e.g. backpacks/ large bags, cameras, recording devices etc… If there are any questions regarding prohibited items, please check with venue staff prior to the drawing.
7) A starting number will be randomly picked by a patron. This number will be announced at the East Entry on S. Figueroa St.
8) The patron wearing the wristband that matches the starting number will be first in line. All participants are requested to remain in sequential order. Venue entry and security screening may begin as soon as immediately following the drawing. Patrons will be directed by tour and venue staff through this process.
9) All patrons with GA tickets and a wristband who wish to enter according to the lottery, need to remain present to be processed and escorted into the venue. Failure to be present for drawing, or not remaining throughout the lottery entry process will result in forfeiture of lottery position.
10) Once inside the venue, a second wristband will be issued to identify those who are within the winning range. This is required to enter the Front GA Area.
*Notes: Parking: 1pm – Cash Only $25
*Food & Beverage will be available for purchase beginning at 2pm for GA ticket holders
All General Admission ticketholders must enter at the East Entry.
All other ticket holders enter at South or West doors